Mold Testing And Removal In Galloway
Most homeowners in Galloway do not realize this but most, if not all, homes have some form of mold. Mold growth is caused by high humidity levels in your basement or crawl space. Mold growth can be a serious issue if left untreated and can become hazardous to the health of you and your family. When dealing with a mold problem, it is important to find the source and extent of the mold growth before any cleanup is attempted. In addition to this once the cleanup is completed, it is just as important to verify that any mold growth has been completely eliminated. Both of these tasks are accomplished by a mold screening which our expert mold testing and removal team is trained to perform.
Top 3 Spots to Find Mold
- The Attic: The attic gets moisture from nail pops on the roof and roof leaks. The attic can also retain moisture if not properly ventilated. Because mold in the attic can spread quickly it is important for you to check the attic on a regular basis.
- The bathroom: The bathroom has moisture in it from the sink, toilet, tub, and shower.You should have an exhaust fan in the bathroom that vents directly to the outside, not into the attic. If you don’t have an exhaust fan you should open the window when engaging in activities that produce moisture.
- The basement: The basement can get moisture through the foundation in the form of actual water leaking or water vapor. In the Summer humidity from the warm air is also a concern because the cool basement floor and walls attract moisture.
Professional Mold Remediation
If you are a homeowner in Galloway, OH and are experiencing a mold problem or think you may have mold growing in your crawl space or home contact us immediately. It is important that you trust a reliable and trained mold testing and removal specialist to help you. Most mold can grow and spread over time which means that even if you see mold, it may be more pervasive that you realize. Contact our experts today to test for mold in your house so we can help you keep your home safe.